Your safe stay in Florence ... without worries!
Our priority has always been the safety and the comfort of our guests through the care of an high standard of cleaning and hygiene with a trained and professional Staff.
Following the Covid-19 health emergency, the certified company SIDDA DISIMPEST SRL has provide the sanitization the public places of the Hotel and we have adapted our measures to the dictated provisions of the Government, such as:
- Safe interpersonal distance of at least 1 mt.
- Plexiglas separators at reception for all operations
- All surfaces of the rooms and the common areas are sanitized with certified products, following the indications of the technical data sheets to ensure maximun hygiene
- Use of sanitised and certified linen according to the protocol on the biocontamination control system
- Use of disposable courtesy line
- Sanitization of air filters and cleaning of air-conditioning machines, according to the dedicated regulations in force for COVID-19
- Continuing staff training on current provisions
- Use of masks and gloves by all staff
- Daily survey of staff body temperature at each shift start
- External suppliers of goods and services have dedicated access to limit contact with guests and staff and self-certification about the absence of the body temperature above 37.5°
- External suppliers entering the hotel areas are also required to use D.P.I. (Masks and gloves)
COVID-19 Protocol for breakfast room
- Following all anti Covid-19 health regulations, customers will be welcomed in the Bar Room in specially spaced tables and disinfectant gel available.
- Mono portion products will be served and drinks will be supplied by special machines, disinfected and sanitized at the end of each service.
- All Staff has been trained on the anti-contagion provisions to be adopted and ensures the highest level of hygiene.
- These provisions shall be valid temporarily until further resolutions have been adopted by the competent State Authorities.