Discovering a magical place: the garden of Villa Bardini
Discovering the Garden of Villa Bardini, a magical place in the heart of Florence.
An extraordinary viewpoint over Florence: 4 hectares of park between the left bank of the Arno, the hill of Montecuccoli and the medieval walls.
These gardens now boast brilliantly colored azaleas, viburnums, camellias, roses, irises and over 60 varieties of hydrangeas, as well as a large collection of typical Tuscan fruit trees.
The most spectacular part of the garden is the Baroque staircase and the wisteria tunnel.
The stairway, built in the 17th century, was adorned with statues and fountains at the end of the 18th century. From here you can admire a breathtaking panorama of the city of Florence; nearby, are six fountains decorated with mosaics and a colorful variety of roses, irises, hydrangeas and other decorative plants.
Book your room at the Hotel Roma and take advantage of our special offer that will allow you to visit this magical place!
Our daily rate includes:
- Breakfast offered by the hotel
- Entrance ticket to the Garden of Villa Bardini
- Tourist tax of euro 7,00.= per person, per day, excluded
- Credit Card as Guarantee
- Cancellation without penalty up to n. 2 days before the arrival date
- Late cancellation: n. 1 night penalty
- No Cancellation or No-Show: total amount of the stay
- No Commission to Travel Agencies
Offer not combinable with others on the site