Finallly the 1900's Museum is opened!
The complex of the ex-Monastery of the Leopoldian, in Piazza Santa Maria Novella, shelters the works of art of the most important artists of the 1900 in its 20 halls: De Chirico, Sironi, Carrà, Morandi, Martini, Sassu, Guttuso, Barni, Ranaldi, Nannucci, Salvadori, Loffredo, Berti, Farulli, Magnelli and De Pisis.
Don't loose this occasion and stay by Hotel Roma, located just in front of the Museum, taking our special tariff valid from 22 October to 15 November of:
The rate are per room, per day, service and VAT 10% included.
- City Tax of euro 4,00.= per person, per day, excluded.
- Guarantee with Credit Card
- No Travel Agencies' Commission
- Cancellation without Penalty: 2 days before the date of the arrival
- Late Cancellation or No-Show: 1 night
Not accumulable Offer with others present on the website