- FESTIVITY OF THE IMMACULATE 2013
Florence is waiting for you with its suggestive pre-Christmas atmosphere to spend the traditional italian Festivity of the...
- FLORENCE BIENNALE 2013
- Reserved to the Operators and the Partecipants - The International "Biennale" of Contemporary Art (or "Florence Biennale"),...
- 2013! THE LAST CHANCE!
Unmissable LASTMINUTE of 2013!!! Come to Florence and stay by Hotel Roma! Take now our Offer at very special rates! - Classic Double/Twin...
- FLORENCE... SO SPECIAL!
So special is Florence! Visit one of the most beautiful cities in the world and stay by Hotel Roma taking our Not Refundable Rate, valid from 06...
- CHRISTMAS' SHOPPING IN FLORENCE
Wish of shopping at Christmas time? Take the chance to visit one of the most beautiful city of art in the world! Stay by us from 09 to 27 December...
- THE RUSSIAN AVANT-GARDE 27/09/2013 - 19/01/2014
The extraordinary Exhibition "The Russian Avant-garde, Siberia and the East. Kandinsky, Malevich, Filonov, Goncharova" continues in...
- Up to 31 January 2014 BIGLIETTO PALAZZO
The BIGLIETTO PALAZZO is a special ticket that allows the visit of all Exhibitions in Palazzo Strozzi, including the Piano Nobile and the Strozzina,...
- THE RUSSIAN AVANT-GARDE Up to 19/01/2014
"The Russian Avant-garde, Siberia and the East. Kandinsky, Malevich, Filonov, Goncharova" is the first international exhibition to examine...
- CHRISTMAS' LAST MINUTE IN FLORENCE!
Romantic and suggestive is Florence at Christmas! If you don't know where to go in these Holidays, take our Offer valid from 09 to 24 December...
- FIRENZE CARD: FREE MUSEUMS! February 2014
With the FIRENZE CARD you can visit 33 Museums and travel on all the public buses for 72 hours free! Take now our Package of 3 Nights, valid from 03...
Events in Florence
- FLORENCE, TOURISM TAX
New Tourism Tax from the 01st July...
- ART&TOURISM 2014 10-11/04/2014
The first International Fair dedicated to the Culture and Art Tourism, organized in Florence in the elegant environment of the Fortezza Da...
- PITTI IMMAGINE UOMO 07-10/01/2014
International Fashion Event - Fortezza da Basso
- PITTI WOMAN PRECOLLECTIONS 07-10/01/2014
International Fashion Event - Fortezza da Basso
- PITTI IMMAGINE BIMBO 16-18/01/2014
International Event of Fashion for Children - Fortezza da Basso
- PITTI IMMAGINE FILATI 22-24/01/2014
International Exhibition of tissues and knitting yarn - Fortezza da Basso
- DANZA IN FIERA From 27/02 to 02/03/2014
International Dance Eventhttp://www.danzainfiera.it/eng/index.php
- FLORENCE BIENNALE 30/11-08/12/2013
Painting, Sculpture, Graphics, Mixed Media, Installations, Photography and Digital ArtFlorence, Fortezza da BassoLook at our...
- THE RUSSIAN AVANT-GARDE - Up to 19/01/2014
"The Russian Avant-garde, Siberia and the East. Kandinsky, Malevich, Filonov, Goncharova" is the first international...
- Hotel Roma is located in the heart of Florence, in an ancient 18th-century palazzo on one of the most beautiful and important piazzas, Santa Maria Novella, dominated by the splendid church of the same name.
- The refined areas of the ground floor with a conference room, lobby and bar are a synthesis of elegance, grace and comfort. A marvellous fusion of colours combines the green of the walls with the warm wood tones of the furniture.
In this wing of the hotel, there are many noteworthy decorative elements such as the stupendous stained glass windows created from a design by Tito and Galileo Chini in 1920.
The precious marble of the floors enhances the overall effect by creating a restful sensation of warmth and refinement.
- Outside, its façade is embellished by a terrace with exquisite wrought iron elements that harmonise Hotel Roma in the context of Piazza Santa Maria Novella.
- Breakfast is served every morning from 07:00 to 10:30 in a private and peaceful area. The buffet offers a wide assortment of pastries, sweets, orange juice, yogurt, cereal, marmalade and fresh bread, cheeses and deli meats.
- Our American Bar is the ideal place to meet for a drink and a snack: it's a secluded place halfway between the intimacy of your own room and the teeming life of Florence's old town centre.
It is possible to organise coffee breaks and other events.
The staff at the front desk will always be happy to provide all the assistance you need for the best possible stay.
The main services offered by our hotel include:
- Internet point
- Parking garage arrangements
- American Bar
- Meeting rooms
- Technical equipment for meetings upon request;
- Free safe deposit boxes;
- Reservations for taxis, rental cars with and without driver, excursions and museum and concert tickets;
- Free newspapers at the reception desk;
- Laundry service;
- Baby sitter service upon request;
© 2013 Albergo Roma s.r.l. - All rights reserved | P.IVA IT 00407510486 - all right reserved Albergo Roma s.r.l.