- Hotel Roma is located in the heart of Florence, in an ancient 18th-century palazzo on one of the most beautiful and important piazzas, Santa Maria Novella, dominated by the splendid church of the same name.
- The refined areas of the ground floor with a conference room, lobby and bar are a synthesis of elegance, grace and comfort. A marvellous fusion of colours combines the green of the walls with the warm wood tones of the furniture.
In this wing of the hotel, there are many noteworthy decorative elements such as the stupendous stained glass windows created from a design by Tito and Galileo Chini in 1920.
The precious marble of the floors enhances the overall effect by creating a restful sensation of warmth and refinement.
- Outside, its façade is embellished by a terrace with exquisite wrought iron elements that harmonise Hotel Roma in the context of Piazza Santa Maria Novella.
- Breakfast is served every morning from 07:00 to 10:30 in a private and peaceful area. The buffet offers a wide assortment of pastries, sweets, orange juice, yogurt, cereal, marmalade and fresh bread, cheeses and deli meats.
- Our American Bar is the ideal place to meet for a drink and a snack: it's a secluded place halfway between the intimacy of your own room and the teeming life of Florence's old town centre.
It is possible to organise coffee breaks and other events.
The staff at the front desk will always be happy to provide all the assistance you need for the best possible stay.
The main services offered by our hotel include:
- Internet point
- Parking garage arrangements
- American Bar
- Meeting rooms
- Technical equipment for meetings upon request;
- Free safe deposit boxes;
- Reservations for taxis, rental cars with and without driver, excursions and museum and concert tickets;
- Free newspapers at the reception desk;
- Laundry service;
- Baby sitter service upon request;
© 2014 Albergo Roma s.r.l. - All rights reserved | P.IVA IT 00407510486 - all right reserved Albergo Roma s.r.l.