Finallly, on 24 June, the waited opening of the 1900's Museum will take place.
The complex of the ex-Monastery of the Leopoldian, in Piazza Santa Maria Novella, shelters the works of art of the most important artists of the 1900 in its 20 halls: De Chirico, Sironi, Carrà, Morandi, Martini, Sassu, Guttuso, Barni, Ranaldi, Nannucci, Salvadori, Loffredo, Berti, Farulli, Magnelli and De Pisis.
Don't loose this occasion and stay by Hotel Roma, located just in front of the Museum, taking our special tariff of:
The rate are per room, per day, service and VAT 10% included.
- City Tax of euro 4,00.= per person, per day, excluded.
- Guarantee with Credit Card
- No Travel Agencies' Commission
- Cancellation without Penalty: 2 days before the date of the arrival
- Late Cancellation or No-Show: 1 night
Not accumulable Offer with others present on the website