Information regarding processing of personal data
According to Italian Law art. 13 del D.Lgs. 196/2003 We inform you that:
a) your personal data will be processed for:
1. contractual obligations: fornitura di beni e servizi agli ospiti,
2. legal obligations: fatturazione, scritture e registrazioni contabili obbligatorie, comunicazione alle autorità richiedenti;
3. communication to banks or similar, for the activities of collecting debts and other activities related to contractual obligations;
4. offer of services during your stay (secretarial service, delivery of correspondence, reservation of external services) or subsequent to your stay (communication of special offers, events or similar)
The treatment shall be effected with manual and / or automatic systems used to store, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes, based on the data in our possession and with a commitment from you to immediately communicate any corrections, additions and updates;
b) In case of refusal to provide authorization for the points 1, 2, 3 of paragraph a) shall result:
1. the impossibility to start or continue the transaction, or to perform certain operations, if the data are required for the transaction or operation;
2. the inability to perform some operations which require the communication of data to subjects which are functionally related to effecting the same operations;
3. the failure to provide data to subjects which carry out other activities, not functionally related to effecting the transaction.
c) Your data will be processed by the Hotel Staff and may be communicated to:
1. to the hotel in wih you will be hosted;
2. to the tax consultant (for administrative purposes);
3. to public and private agencies, following inspections or audits;
4. to subjects which can access your data in accordance with Italian law;
5. outside companies which supply goods or services.
d) At any time you exercise your rights towards the holder of the treatment, according to articolo 7 del D.Lgs. 196/2003 which states:
Art. 7. Processing of the personal data
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to be informed:
a. on the origin of your personal data;
b. of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c. of the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
d. of the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative according to articolo 5, comma 2;
e. of the subjects or categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers, agents or as appointed representative of the State, .
3. The subscriber has the right to obtain:
a. updating, rectification or integration of data;
b. cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which data were collected or subsequently processed;
c. certification that the operations at points a) and b) have been notified, including their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated, except where such compliance is impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate compared to the protected right.
4. The subscriber has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a. on legitimate grounds to the processing of the personal data included, even if relevant to the purpose of the data collection;
b. the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material, direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
the owner of the data for processing purposes is: Albergo Roma s.r.l..